[Vision2020] The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 21 05:45:39 PST 2005

Donovan Arnold stated:

" . . . nuclear weapons are a psychological weapon more than anything."

Are you saying, Mr. Arnold, that the United States wasted its time on such
meaningless programs as SALT (Strategic Arms Limitations Talks) and SALT 2?
Perhaps we should withdraw from the Nuclear Proliferation Program, huh?

I really wouldn't worry too much about Pakistan.  Their cash crop is opium.

(as mushroom clouds form over most island nations of the Pacific rim
courtesy of North Korea)  "Don't worry, little Sally.  They are only nuclear
missiles."

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.