[Vision2020] What in the world?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:32:04 PST 2005

Mr. Hansen,

I will find out, most likely tomorrow when UI is open, as to if Christ
Church is being given a lower rate of rental on the Kibbie Dome.

My bet is that Christ Church is being charged a different rate than others
because of other factors besides favoritism and back scratching, like
services or insurance costs. However, if that is in fact the case that they
are being shown favoritism, I will  support stopping that behavior. Christ
Church should be treated exactly the same as any other outside group renting
facilities from UI.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold