[Vision2020] Terri Schiavo and the US Congress

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 13:57:25 PST 2005

Then there really isn't a conflict with your
hypothetical scenario, is there Tom?  Your kid's
spouse would make the final call on your kid's fate -
regardless of your position - and that would be the
end of it.

However, in this case Terri Schiavo's parents want
their daughter alive.  Hence Tom Delay's et. al.
involvement.  You completely missed the point of my
post which is there are two legimate sides to this
battle and both the parents and the husband think that
they are fighting in Terri's best interest.

And I completely agree.  Having a living will would
avoid this mess.

-Scott