[Vision2020] Fresh content on The Sixpenny Separate!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:57:14 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

There's a fresh new essay up on The Sixpenny Separate by a fresh new face, none other than one of Latah County Sheriff's Office's finest and Vision 2020's own Det. Jennifer McFarland.  It's a great piece, an expansion on a post she wrote to Vision 2020 a week or so ago regarding women and law enforcement.  There are two essays now in the archives, one by Keely Emerine Mix, and the other by DeEtt Roach, so if you didn't have the opportunity to read those the first time around, please, do so now.  Otherwise, you're missing out on some great writing -- and you're also a rotten egg

You can reach The Sixpenny by going to my website (link below) and following the link to the right of Michelangelo's Adam in his itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka dot bikini.  Up next (exactly two weeks from today), the prose and poetry of Mr. David Budge.  Dave is an excellent poet, and I'll be reading one of his poems on The Auntie Establishment & Brother Carl Show tonight called Fishing & The Hackle of a Man.  So tune in to 92.5 FM, KRFP, from 5-7 pm and give Carl, me, and, by extension, Dave Budge a listen.

Plug, plug, pluggety-plug,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com