[Vision2020] "Leftist" Misused Term

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:38:35 PST 2005

Sometimes, my fingers just type away, with little
thought to the reality of things.

*slow smile*

Anyone else ever have that happen?

*laughing at myself*

Everyone have a great weekend.

Janesta

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> As much as I agree with the spirit of your question,
> Ms. Carcich, and as
> much as I would like to see George Bush assume
> responsibility for his
> decisions and the actions of his administration, it
> seems that he has always
> provided just enough generality within his decisions
> to allow himself some
> deniability.  There is always some underling that is
> willing (for a price I
> assume) to fall on his sword and take the blame.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,
> some are pretty, some are
> dull, some have weird names, and all are different
> colors....but they all
> exist very nicely in the same box.

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.