[Vision2020] "Leftist" Misused Term

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 18 17:30:51 PST 2005

As much as I agree with the spirit of your question, Ms. Carcich, and as
much as I would like to see George Bush assume responsibility for his
decisions and the actions of his administration, it seems that he has always
provided just enough generality within his decisions to allow himself some
deniability.  There is always some underling that is willing (for a price I
assume) to fall on his sword and take the blame.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.