[Vision2020] What in the world?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Mar 16 19:52:37 PST 2005

Pat says:

"The UI can rent space to anyone...and I do mean anyone."

Unless you haven't been reading the posts, you must know that your statement
is not true.  The State Board of Education has policies on such matters.
The question in this case is whether the policies were correctly followed or
not.

Just because a facility is a public building doesn't mean it can be rented,
for example, the County Courthouse.

I have no objection to the Cult Master and/or his minions participating in
public forums at the UI.  In fact, I wish they did more of it -- every time
they choose to participate in a public forum, they end up showing themselves
as arrogant and ignorant fools,  e.g., the Church v. Jones debate on the
trinity.

In a few days, some more facts will come out.  Then we can decide if the CCC
jamboree really meets the BOE policies and whether or not they received
special treatment especially through Hieronymus and McGann.  If all is above
board, you'll hear no objection from me to their using UI facilities.  You
will hear objections to their sexism, racism, homophobia, hypocrisy of their
marriage covenant, pro-theocracy, etc.  I have said before, I see little
difference between the CCC and the Aryan Nations except the former is better
organized, much better at lying, and have local law enforcement as an ally.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com