[Vision2020] Bad 70s music

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:28:43 PST 2005

The band is Asleep at the Wheel, the song is
Bloodhound Gang from the album/disc or whatever they
are called now named One Fierce Beer Coaster.

And least any of you think I would even be aware of
such a hideous song.... If you want to do a search of
the name of a song, and only know a few words... do
this-

Put the lyrics in your search engine like this, with
the word, lyrics after the words you know.

"Jesus on the dashboard" lyrics

And yes, the lyrics are just hideous.

Janesta

--- Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:

> I thought for sure someone would nominate this for
> worse lyrics and worst melody:
>
> Something about a plastic jesus on the dashboard of
> my car?
>
> Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
> deco at moscow.com

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.