[Vision2020] Bad 70s music

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 9 21:01:20 PST 2005

Here are my 5:

1.  Crazy Horses, by the Osmonds (Carl knows them well)
2.  Billy, Don't Be a Hero, by Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods
3.  Rock Me Gently, by Andy Kim
4.  Gonna Let Her In, by John Travolta
5.  Jungle Fever, by some heavy-breathing percussionist types

And yes, I had every one of these, to my eternal shame.\

keely