[Vision2020] A (very) vague question -- 70s related

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 11 16:19:12 PST 2005

Fine.  Be that way.  At least I lost to high-class gentlemen . . .

But I spelled "Amie" correctly, and methinks, Ms. Opyr, you should feel the
twinge of moral obligation and buy me a biscotti anyway.  Heck, I'll even
buy you a New Wave compilation CD, just to be nice.

It's a fair exchange, I'm sure.  I have "Amie" on at least two comp CDs and
bought my husband a guitar based on the opening notes.  Have YOU ever bought
Melynda anything based on the opening notes to "Stairway"?

Ha.  Gotcha on that one...

keely