[Vision2020] Kai Eiselein is dazed and confused

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Fri Mar 11 15:36:41 PST 2005

Even "Disco Duck" is better than "Stairway to Heaven" and a whole lot less
depressing. Methinks you've been stuck too long in traffic, inhaling the
exhaust fumes from your '68 microbus and trying to operate your 8 track.
There was music in "Live and Let Die"? I didn't notice, too many cool toys
and such for me pay attention to any music.
Queen was cool, well except for that whole bicycle thing.
The only way you could hurt me with that album is to play it and I don't
have to worry about that, they didn't make record players too portable and I
doubt the NSA would let you use an outlet!

I proudly say "I detest Dylan, Joplin, the Beatles, Led Zepplin,
bellbottoms, headbands, communes and pet rocks!

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.