[Vision2020] A (very) vague question -- 70s related

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:33:46 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

I'm trying to remember the name and artist of yet another awful 70s song but am completely blanking on the tune, the lyrics, and, in fact everything except the fact that the song is addressed to someone named "Amy."  Now, if any of you can pinpoint this one, I'll leave a $5 gift certificate for you with Bob at Bookpeople by way of buying you a cup of coffee and a chocolate-dipped shortbread.

This seventies rubbish is draining me of my mental powers . . . I think it was finally the Gino Vanelli that pushed me over the edge.  Living inside myself?  My god, Gino -- must be dark in there.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: Wait!  A lyric fragment swims before my fading eyes.  "Amy, what you gonna do?  I think I could be with you for awhile maybe longer if . . ."  If what??  The Packers win the Superbowl?  The Tigers win the pennant?  I find the True Cross in the lumber shed at Moscow Building Supply?Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com