[Vision2020] Kai Eiselein is dazed and confused

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:15:10 PST 2005

Kai "The Musical Abomination" Eiselein writes:

"Since I declined all the bong hits as a teen, I'll add Janis Joplin and Dylan to my worst list as well. McCarntey was soooo much better solo and Ringo was great in 'Caveman.'"

That's it -- I will meet you at dawn in Friendship Square and slap you with a Big Brother & The Holding Company album until you retract this blasphemy.  McCartney better solo?  Have you actually listened to that THING he wrote and sang for the Bond film Live and Let Die?  Apart from that grammatical nightmare of a lyric, "in this ever-changing world in which we live in," this dreadful dreck goes on nearly as long as the truly great Stairway to Heaven or Bohemian Rhapsody.  And as for Band on the Run or Let Her In or his collaborations with Michael Jackson . . . ahhhh!  You lie, Kai!  No one could have listened to any of that stuff having, as you put it, "declined the bong hits."  You need the bong hits.  In fact, this is methadone music.  This is the soundtrack for "Scared Straight."  This is what they play when you die and go to either Horseshoe Bend or Hell.

Janis, Bob, cover your ears and sing la-la-la-la-la-not-listening very loudly while I put the evil eye on this boy.  (It takes me longer now than it used to, thanks to my astigmatism.)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com