[Vision2020] Budget problems in Washington State

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 11 08:55:20 PST 2005

(Again, my apologies if this shows up twice, but it, too seems to have
disappeared into cyber-space as I originally sent it at 6:15 last evening.)

"How dare you assign some rednecky label to me? You know nothing of me. I am
merely a concerned individual, seeking answers, who assumed this was an open
and tolerant forum."

Your shrill response falls on deaf ears here.  You can't lay claim to any
righteous indignation after replying to my one word ("Nope") response to
your obviously loaded question thusly:
"I expected nothing less than this response, which is pitifully minimal. The
train has left the station snd (sic) no one is driving, although all the
seats are filled . . . What a fascist society you live in. Go along to get
along."

So much for your own openness and tolerance.  It seems to me it's *you* who
has shown *your* true colors.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.