[Vision2020] Bad 70s TV shows

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Fri Mar 11 08:39:22 PST 2005

Allow me to recommend the superb and hilarious film, "Undercover Brother,"
(available at Howard Hughes) which revives "solid," as well as a great
soundtrack, a fine performance by Dave Chappell as "Conspiracy Brother," and
the most innovative bellbottom special effects ever seen in film.

Melynda Huskey

P.S.  "Ed" and "Fiat," I'll be glad to take up the question of the
counseling group with you all later today.