[Vision2020] Wal-Mart Supercenter Opposition

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 10 15:46:46 PST 2005

Thank you, Ms. Gray.  I was unaware of these contributions made on behalf of
Wal-Mart.  It is nice to know that such a large retail chain (as Wal-Mart)
has the heart to become a contributing member of our community.

Another thing:  I am NOT the type of person to say " . . . well, that's only
a minute percentage of their profits."  Perhaps you have me confused with
somebody else.  Apology accepted.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.