[Vision2020] LEDC Board

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 9 05:45:24 PST 2005

I agree with you 100%, Janice.

The LEDC must reflect the various regions within Latah County.  I believe
that ultimately if the LEDC consisted of (at minimum) one member of each
region, this could result in the goal of the LEDC.  That being economic
development county-wide (and NOT simply between 7th and D streets).

Since there are a multitude of under-populated towns (Helmer comes to mind),
perhaps two or three members could represent the east side Highway 8
corridor (Troy, Deary, Helmer, and Bovill), two or three members could
represent the Highway 6 corridor (Potlatch, Harvard, and Princeton), one
member from Genesee, etc. etc.

One reason (I believe) that this is not currently the reflection of the
LEDC, is perhaps the council should fire up some interest in those regions
in joining the LEDC.

Thoughts?

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
-Robin Williams