[Vision2020] LEDC Board

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 8 17:55:13 PST 2005

For those interested souls:

Please correct me if this list is accurate or if it is outdated.

http://users.moscow.com/edc/main/EDC%20Board%20members%20new.htm

The business entities that these members represent:

Landeck, Westberg, Judge & Graham
Palouse Empire Marketing, Inc. (Viola)
Bennett and Associates
University of Idaho

Anatek Labs
Verizon
University of Idaho Press
Zion's Bank
Avista Utilities
Bank of Pullman
Gritman Medical Center
City of Moscow
Ambassador Auto
Dept. of Planning & Zoning, Latah County
Community Development Dept., City of Moscow
Capital Planning & Budget, University of Idaho
Moscow Chamber of Commerce

In my opinion, the makeup of this board does not reflect any "conflict of
interest" as alleged by Mr. Arnold.

Question, though:  Whose seat(s) is/are vacant?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"