Error:Re: [Vision2020] US Supreme Court:Juvenile Death PenaltyUnconstitutional

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 7 15:21:51 PST 2005

Thanks, Ted, for bringing this up!

I, for one, am incredibly pleased with the decision -- it's about time.
Killing kids has *never* been an acceptable solution to me.  Of course --
and speaking as the victim of a violent crime -- I don't support capital
punishment, anyway, but the continued legal intentional killing of our
children has been a stain on our country's human rights record, IMHO.

A Supreme Court decision I actually agree with -- what, oh what, is the
world coming to  ;-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.