[Vision2020] The Hairy Krishnas

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:24:34 PST 2005

J. Ford writes to Wayne (and 2020):

"To add to your already 'well said' comments, I would like to say that the people of Christ Church OPENLY allow their children, in fact encourage them to say things like 'hang all gays' 'they should be burned' 'kill them - who needs them' and speak out rather loudly about how horrible public schools
are, how the UI should be closed, how 'evil taking government loans' is (this from people who have children attending UI and are taking government loans to do so), who hate anything that is not 'normal' to their definition, who have no clue what mercy, forgiveness, tolorence is.  I can not tell you
the many times I have heard these people say these things and then watch as they act like a pack of dogs when they find out someone in their school or midst is, in fact, gay.  The person is so devistated despite the fact that they were in the school/church for years and well liked, to all of a sudden
be hated and wished dead.  This happens to children as well as adults.  If you do not fit their idea of what you should be like, they do not hesitate to let you know and make sure you are either out of the church on your own or by their force."

What J. Ford has written above is all true to my certain knowledge, and I think it is important to note (lest we get distracted by the Christ Church smokescreen) that the topic at hand is NOT the private business of Mrs Dickison being made public by J. Ford.  Doug Wilson, it would seem, long since beat J. Ford to that particular punch.  The topic appropriate for this list is the hypocrisy, the abuse, and the pulpit-bullying that has/is/and will continue to take place at Christ Church so long as the parishioners on the inside and those of us on the outside who know this is going on but choose to turn a blind eye allow it to continue.  We have an obligation to denounce Doug; to denounce this behavior; and to stretch out our hands to those who want to leave this grotesque imitation of Christianity and breathe the free air.

Many of Doug's parishioners remain there under duress, in fear, and subject to the public announcement (or denouncement) of their private travails  You don't need to have spent time among the Moonies to recognize this as cult behavior, and we don't need to wait for Doug to shave his head, don an orange dress, and pass out copies of Southern Slavery As It Was at the Moscow-Pullman Airport to call this a travesty of good gospel order.

The private bombardment by Doug's minions (who my radio DJ friend in Durham, NC, Washboard Dave of the Bull City Cosmic Hoe-Down has taken to calling the Dug-Up Dougs for their zombie-like obedience to the whims of the Big 'Un) has already begun.  I received my first two "private note" cyber-spankings last night.  Like I give a rip.  So much for the whited sepulchres of Christ Church.  Is it any wonder when the shitten shepherd has shitten sheep?

To be silent is to assent.  And when have I ever been silent?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: No offense to genuine followers of the Krishna, but I ask you, who could resist a crack like Hairy Krishnas?  There are more beards than brains in Doug's inner circle, and I, for one, have yet to see any evidence of indepence of thought in the Elders' hive mind.

PPS: Bite me, Doug Jones.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com