[Vision2020] Body jewelry

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 21:47:09 PST 2005

Janesta wrote:

"He owns my time while I am at work and is paying me, so I do as
he says."

Holy Moly!  You are joking, or did you not think about this statement?

You have my deepest sympathy, for it appears you have declared yourself a
human slave, stripped of any rights of individuality or self expression while you
are at work, except those allowed by your boss.  No wonder US citizens are so
easily led like sheep by their political leaders.  They've learned this way
of thinking in the capitalist marketplace of oppression (not ideas).

Ted Moffett