[Vision2020] 2004 City of Moscow Citizens Survey

Jon Kimberling jonk at n-k-ins.com
Wed Mar 2 17:33:38 PST 2005

I would like to draw your attention to the city
website(http://www.moscow.id.us/) where you will find the City of Moscow
2004 Citizen Survey. City Council members received a copy of this back on
February 21st and I’m pleased that staff has already added it to the
website.  We have heard your requests that we increase utilization of the
website as a method of communicating with you.

I won’t go into the results other than to say that 92% of those surveyed
rated the overall quality of life in Moscow as good or excellent. You
already knew that.

Please take the time to read the report and then offer us your comments.
Where do you agree/disagree with your neighbors? What specific changes would
you recommend as we endeavor to improve the quality of city services?

I know the Mayor, City Council and Staff will utilize this study as we work
with you to plot the future direction of our community.

Jon Kimberling

City Council Member