[Vision2020] I'm Waiting, Dave! Re:Chomsky Quote

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 13:00:09 PST 2005

Dave et. al.

Perhaps I missed the quote by Noam Chomsky, which you declared you were going
to supply, that declares Chomsky "endorsed Pol Pot," as YOU phrased it, in
1975 after the fall of Saigon.  You have posted voluminously to V2020 since you
made the assertion just mentioned, and I have not plowed through every word of
your posts, so it is possible I overlooked the Chomsky quote.  If so, I
apologize in advance.

Some individuals on V2020 engage in the annoying and confusing practice of
answering several people at once in one post, with one answer to one individual
buried down towards the bottom of the post, with no indication in the subject
heading that the subject being answered is addressed after they addressed
someone else's post first towards the top.

If I overlooked it, could you repost it please with the proper subject
heading indicating the post references our brief (all too brief, considering
Chomsky's brilliance and importance as a profound thinker and writer about our modern
political/social/economic/media environment) discussion about Noam Chomsky
and his alleged endorsement of Pol Pot.

If you have not supplied the quote and cannot, I expect a retraction posted
on V2020 of your denigrating dismissal of Chomsky based on a false statement
posted by you regarding Chomsky's stand on Pol Pot.

Below read your post where you stated you would supply the alleged quote in
discussion, and the post where you first made the assertion Chomsky "endorsed"
Pol Pot.

"We" are waiting!

Ted Moffett

Subj: [Vision2020] Re: Noam Chomsky