[Vision2020] Gritman's Community Service

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 1 12:05:17 PST 2005

Impressive.  Very impressive.

Consider the alternative, Moscow without Gritman.  Scary, isn't it?

We shouldn't be thankful to Gritman, not criticizing them.

Over $11 million in non-reimbursed medal care?  WOW !

The city of Moscow . . . No . . . Latah County owes Gritman Medical Center
an immeasurable debt of gratitude.

Many of those at Gritman are volunteers whose names we will probably never
know.

Thank you, Gritman, for your selfless contributions to this beautiful
community.

Take care, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.