[Vision2020] One World Cafe

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:47:33 PST 2005

A heads up that the One World Cafe, on the corner of Sixth & Main, is now
open.  I stopped by for a cup of joe to go this morning.  Being on my way to
work, I only had a chance for a cursory look around, but a thumbs up from
what I saw.  Looks to be a very comfortable place to enjoy some coffee and
biscotti while watching our bustling town go about it's business.

                                Carl Westberg Jr.