[Vision2020] We'll have fireworks for you...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 30 14:30:13 PDT 2005

Me,too!  Me, too!

I would imagine that Trinity Fest would love to have a copy, and I'm sure
that Sojourner Truth's stirring narrative of the pleasant, mutually
affectionate times of hierarchical intimacy on the plantation will be a
highlight of the festivities.

And yes, Dale, I get that Sojourner Truth won't, herself, be singing at the
conference.  She's singing elsewhere to a higher audience that I'm betting
doesn't include her former masters . . .

keely