[Vision2020] supreme court-kelo

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Thu Jun 30 12:48:16 PDT 2005

This really is crazy as hell. They just wanna take this land for
somebody's developing not anything public.

I saw where some folks are going to try and take David Souter's house I
think up in New Hampshire and turn it into a hotel soon. They want to
call it the lost liberty hotel and bring in more taxes than the judges
house does.Hell, he voted for it so turnabout's fair play. I hope they do
turn his sorry ass out. That's what it takes with those sorry sob's. They
don't give a darn what they say or write as long as it only makes trouble
for other people.