[Vision2020] Killian

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Thu Jun 30 12:34:20 PDT 2005

I don't know if it's lynching. But the families of those dead men should
have taken care of this on their own. You say it's not justice, but look
what happened. The killers got away and lived their whole life while
the men they killed rotted away. Thats not justice. Maybe you never had
bullies around you  I have though and these Kluxers are just like
that. You get them back and make it hurt then they quit. They really are
scared to fight if they know they might get hurt. Somebody should have
followed this Killen around at night and made an example out of his rear.
The rest of that bunch would have thought two or three times before they
did anything again. That would have been more justice for everybody.