[Vision2020] virtues come first

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 24 12:21:39 PDT 2005

I am not in disagreement with your last paragraph. I think that is what Mylinda was saying also. To use public funds to promote a narrow set of virtues, such as those of a particular religion woud be a problem. I am referring to broad bases values such as good behaves, the Golden Rule, telling the truth, honesty,taking reasonability for your actions, etc. A good place to start is Aesopes Fables.