[Vision2020] So now people are trash to you Ms. Huskey?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Jun 24 08:29:48 PDT 2005

I disagree with Donovan's take on Rose Husky's motives about Christ's Church. I mostly monitor/read V2020 postings and only occasionally log on and "be active" as I don't like a lot of "crap" plugging up my email box and log on when I have something to say.

I don't know Rose Husky and only know what she posts on V2020 and would agree with what she states, from what I have read in her postings, that the only reason she and Saundra are after Christ's Church is to see that they pay their fair share of taxes like the rest of us have to. I would say they are just being concerned citizens. I have never taken anything she has written to indicate she would like the Christ's Church group and Doug Wilson to leave town.

She takes a very opposing view of Wilson's view on slavery, treatment of women, and treatment of gays. I do not believe she has "followers" only those who agree with her.

Dick Schmidt