[Vision2020] Time for Community Dishonesty

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 09:02:31 PDT 2005

"If you're not a good follower, how can you speak to
good followin'?"

Well, Dan, sounds like illogical thinking. One does
not have to be a professional jockey to identify when
someone falls off the horse and claims they are still
riding.

But oh, (insert personal irrelevant attack that does
not advance my argument here).

Donovan J Arnold