[Vision2020] Time for Community Dishonesty

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 05:41:34 PDT 2005

Keely,

I am wondering if you could tell us more about this
God you keep speaking of.

Most people I know, Christians in particular, would
never praise people for their actions of bearing false
witness nor making cracks at people like, " Debating
with Donovan on this is about as fruitful as getting
an NSA student to drink Keystone Lite"

If it isn't a personal attack, or a lie, usually you
seem to have a hard time complimenting or approving of
the remark.

Another example of your dishonesty is when you told
the public that the proposed high school site did not
have wetlands.

A real Christian stands for the truth, honesty, and
attempts to shed the light of truth on statements of
others like when Rose Huskey accuses a person of
discriminating against children with disabilities when
they first, do not even control the decisions of the
school, and second, do not have the finances to be
able to offer adequate services to a child who
deserves the best resources they can get.

You say nothing when Joan Opyr, Wayne Fox, Tom Hansen,
Rose Huskey, and Saundra Lund say very mean hurtful,
atrocious things to other members of the community
about their person-hood. Would a true follower of
Christ sit back and befriend and praise Godless people
that ridicule their neighbors and rip them apart with
their cruel intentioned comments? Would Jesus lie
about the plans for a new school? Would Jesus say
nothing as his friends ridiculed, attacked, and made
jokes about people? Is that what your God tells you to
do Keely? Would Jesus Christ make excuses not to say
anything?

Remember Keely, anything you do to another person, any
injustice you can stop and choose not to, any cruel
intention, and any hurtful remark you praise or make
to another human is the same as doing it to Jesus
Christ himself, because everyone is his child that he
loves greatly.

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/topic/article/685/C84/L40

> [...]
> current
>  > laws with a return to the
>  > Old Testament edicts, and his desire to\~strip
> the
>  > vote from women in
>  > exchange for a single\~vote from the male,
>  > property-owning, "Head of
>  > Household."
>  > I have never heard any of those folks
>  > philosophically\~opposed to such
>  > absurd notions suggest that Doug Wilson and
> Christ
>  > Church members should be
>  > forced to leave Moscow. On a personal level, I
> don't
>  > ask that Wilson and
>  > Christ Church members skedaddle. I ask that they
>
>  > obey city, state and
>  > federal regulations. That is not an unreasonable
> or
>  > bigoted request. It's
>  > the same standard that I am expected to follow.
>  >
>  > Don't pack your bags, Doug. Instead, help
> community
>  > members to understand
>  > why New Saint Andrews College facilitates a chain
> of
>  > illegal boarding
>  > houses. Please share with us your understanding
> of
>  > the federal tax exemption
>  > given Canon Press. Explain to us why the Logos
>  > School (a 501(c)(3) tax
>  > exempt entity) has a policy which specifically
>  > excludes "potential students
>  > (who) require a separate classroom, program, and
>  > staff in order to provide
>  > the educational services desired by the parents.
>  > E.g. Down syndrome,
>  > deaf/mute, blind, etc." (Frankly, Doug, I'm not
>  > happy to learn that my tax
>  > dollars are used to support a Christian school
> that
>  > discriminates against
>  > mentally, physically, or emotionally challenged
>  > children.) Doug, could you
>  > tell us if there is gender discrimination in
>  > teachers' salaries at Logos
>  > School?
>  >
>  > Let's have a public dialogue about the real
> issues
>  > dividing our community,
>  > none of which include an agenda to exile Doug
>  > Wilson. I encourage Doug
>  > Wilson and Christ Church members to join in.
>  >
>  > Rose Huskey, Moscow
>  >
>  >

>  >
>  > See y'all at the Kenworthy.
>  >
>  > Take care, Moscow.
>  >
>  > Tom Hansen
>  > Moscow, Idaho
>  >
>  > "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts
>  > improve the lot of
>  > others, or strikes out against injustice, he

=== message truncated ===