[Vision2020] Time for Community Dishonesty

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 23 21:30:06 PDT 2005

Debating with Donovan on this is about as fruitful as getting an NSA student
to drink Keystone Lite, but I would like to point out what is, I think,
obvious to virtually everyone else:

Rose Huskey and Saundra Lund don't have "followers."

Now, it's true that Saundra and Rose have friends.  They also have people
who, while not knowing them personally, nonetheless find themselves admiring
their efforts.  And, of course, they have family members who are disposed to
acknowledge them publicly.  The same can be said of anyone who takes a
stand, behaves with courage, and seeks justice.  While it would be great if
people who evince unusually high levels of humility, integrity, and
intellect did indeed command a following, the evidence locally and
nationally appears not to confirm that.

keely emerine mix
Friend of Rose and Saundra, follower of Christ, and not at all confused
about the difference