[Vision2020] Killian

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Wed Jun 22 12:20:31 PDT 2005

Spend all that time and money on putting a sick old man in jail. That's
crazy.  Look at all the sick perverts running around raping and killing
kids. A lot of them have been in jail for it, but the cops don't know
where half these ex con perverts are even. They caught one the other day
in California who was in prison for it over and over but got out and
raped hundreds or even thousands more kids. Cops should worry about
stopping these sex perverts and killers and saving kids now instead of
about something 40 years later. That was just for show.