[Vision2020] Edgar Killian and Mississippi Justice

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 19:34:26 PDT 2005

"You can be a Freedom Rider without making the journey
to Mississippi -  all you need is some backbone and a
healthy dollop of moral outrage."

Ms. Huskey, I really hope you are not comparing those
that challenge the zoning codes of NSA or tax status
of buildings to those that risked, and in some cases
gave, their lives to bring democracy to the south.
That would be a serious injustice to those young men
and women to compare yourself to them.

Being a freedom rider involved more than sitting on
your ass in the comfort of your living room and
bitching about someone in your community.

When you get beaten up side the head a few times with
brass knuckles and a baseball bat, or had your
property destroyed, then you can come talk to me about
how you sacrificed and fought against bigotry and
hatred. Until then, you are just a legend in your own
mind and those that have never really sacrificed
anything but words and some discretionary spending for
a cause.

If you think Doug Wilson is a bigot and threat to
society, you live in a very tiny protected world.

Donovan J Arnold