PRIVATE: RE: [Vision2020] A uniform legal challenge

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:43:07 PDT 2005

Saundra

Nice dodge, but no dice.

Fact is that you have been part of the group claiming that you are not
targeting the CCers, just trying to see that everybody follows the law.  I
am simply giving you the opportunity to prove that this is your sole intent
and that you are not using the law as a sheild to persecute your opponents.

Unlike you, I am not out to bring the law down on the heads of people.  I
figure that if people are out there and failing to follow any law, it is
most likely because they are not aware of that law or have simply let their
fits of emotion sweep them away into what they think is a higher calling.

In the case of CE Brockway, I was asked to file charges and was also asked
to file charges against Mr Thompson as County Prosecutor and potentially
against the County of Latah.  Filing of those charges would have put Mr
Brockway out of business, since he consults illegally to many different
local governments and would have put he and his workforce out of a job.  The
same charges would have potentially forced Mr Thompson from office and may
have resulted in his disbarment, potentially hurting his family.  That would
have cost Latah County, just as it cost the county money when the same group
used the weight of the law to harm and harrass our current Sherriff, Wayne
Rausch and as taxpayers we were forced to pay him $15,000 for the harm done
to he and his family.

But I am not somebody who figures that harming others in a Crusade is worthy
as a goal.  You and Rose and several others here have stated that it is.

So here you have a chance to show us that you do not solely use the law
against people you are targeting.  Prove to us that all you seek is uniform
enforcement, regardless of who the wrong doer is.

Phil Nisbet