[Vision2020] A uniform legal challenge

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 18 16:24:14 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Oops . . . please feel free to read my previous post that had "PRIVATE:  RE:
[Vision2020] A uniform legal challenge" in the subject line  :-)

I was originally going to send my response to Phil Nisbet privately so that
I wouldn't be over one post today if there was something else I wanted to
comment on, but then I thought what the heck  :-)  Unfortunately, I forgot
to remove "PRIVATE" from the subject line.

BTW, I do NOT include corrections to one's own post as counting in the one
post per day limit  :-)))

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****