[Vision2020] Dialogue???

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 18 12:09:33 PDT 2005

Yes.  I agree with you, Rose.

Hiding under rocks (in this case, blogs) is no way to contribute to a
community dialogue.  Posting one-way unsubstantiated allegations and
accusations against members of our community (who do openly post in a
community dialogue forum) is lacking, not only in maturity, but
responsibility.

Concerning this supposed conspiracy to vacate Christ Church from Moscow,
absolutely NOTHING could be further from the truth.  Those of us who
actively support various active litigations, merely want a level playing
field.  No special privileges being awarded to ANYBODY simply because they
feel that they are entitled or that "it's happened that way before".

The law is the law.  These allegations of conspiracy and "lynch mobbing" are
groundless.  The complaints should not be lodged against the messengers (Ms.
Huskey and Ms. Lund in one case and Mr. Nolan, Mr. Bauer, and Mr. Hansen in
another), but lobbied against the state of Idaho and the city of Moscow.
After all, it is the city and state that create and enforce these laws.  We,
as citizens of the city of Moscow and the state of Idaho, merely obey them.

It is that simple.

Take care, Moscow.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.