[Vision2020] MSD to cut bussing budget

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 18:02:38 PDT 2005

I am sure they were completely aware. That is why they
wanted the bond to pass so all the students could
drive their cars instead of using the bus.

I for one do not understand why the MSD can be so
either incompetent or dishonest to the public. It only
hurts them in the long run. This is especially
puzzling to me because individually, most of them seem
like intelligent nice people that are honest. But
collectively, they have no intelligence and cannot
tell the truth. It is just strange.

But, hey, look at the bright side of MSD long term
planning. We recently bought a new housing garage for
the MSD buses. So now we have a place to park them all
since we cannot use them. Or is support staff going to
be cut instead? There is no way they will cut the
bloated administration.

Donovan J Arnold