[Vision2020] MSD to cut busing budget

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Fri Jun 17 16:20:29 PDT 2005

today's Daily News:
MSD to cut busing budget.
"The Moscow School District will have to make cuts to its transportation
program to absorb $90,000 in unreimbursed costs from the state."

WOW! Just think if the bond passed and we were to bus kids out to the Trail
Property. OOOOPPPSS!
I wonder if the school board was aware of this problem as they were
promoting the passage of the bond? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

(the article reads further)
"Donicht told board members the district has combined bus routes and taken
other actions to cut costs."
"We have some erratic housing patterns, with extensive growth on the east
end of town that forces us to do cross-town bussing to balance our class
loads," Donicht said. "We have to go out to Viola and into the country to
pick up students. There is no way to get around those costs."
I wonder if the school board was aware of this "bus problem" as they were promoting the passage of the bond? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.