[Vision2020] Learning to read - a First Grade skill

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 16:56:55 PDT 2005

Mr. Stambler, I mean Mr. "BIG CONSPIRACY" Hansen,

It is obvious that bigotry is even in your reading and
that you have never organized any event at a College
or University.

Apparently you missed the line above that says:

"The estimated cost of rental of the Kibbie Dome is as
follows:"

The rent includes, the facility and labor costs. The
set up, break down, and clean up is part of the rent!
The rent costs are broken down so people like you can
see why the costs per day go down. You can see why the
University charges less for additional days, bringing
down the total. They do not set up, break down, and
clean up the Kibbie every day of a four day event.

If I rented the facility for one day it would be more
"per day" because we have to set up, break down, and
clean up, these are called "FIXED COSTS", look it up
in your econ 101 textbook. When a student group can
and does their own clean up, they take about $800 off
the rent, some groups do this if they have the means
and the volunteers to save money. The set up cannot be
taken off because of liability and electrical reasons.
They do not want people plugging in the wrong plugs or
overloading the circuits.

I hope this is clear to you now. It costs (about)$3300
(fixed costs)+ about $100 an hour= Total Kibbie Dome
Rent. This rule is applied to everyone, not just
CCers. Geez, even Lund said it was $6,300. Even Mr.
Fox said CCers have the right to rent facility.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY MR. STAMBLER, I MEAN HANSEN.

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.tomandrodna.com/TF2K5/Documents/Contract%20110304.pdf

http://www.tomandrodna.com/TF2K5/Documents/Financial_Estimate_052604_1.pdf