[Vision2020] Medical Cannabis: National Academy of Sciences

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Thu Jun 16 15:27:57 PDT 2005

This is beyond the medical aspect of marijuana but it is important in
the overall context I think.

For what it's worth, the link below is an interesting discussion on drug
prohibition.  I think it is a transcript from 19995 to the New York Bar
Association headlined by W.F. Buckley and joined by other prominent
professionals.

It is very much worth reading IM not so HO.

http://www.nationalreview.com/12feb96/drug.html

db