[Vision2020] wilson blog response to open letter

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 16:29:04 PDT 2005

Keely -

What has become painfully evident is that with Doug Wilson it is never about
the message.  He feels that he is above such details.  It is always about
the messenger.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "Batting Fifth and Playing Cleanup for the Nasty Nine" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.