[Vision2020] wilson blog response to open letter

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 16 16:20:27 PDT 2005

Visionistas:

I'd like to thank Rose for posting the "Labor of Love" letter written this
week to Doug Wilson, and I'd like the anonymous writer to know that s/he has
my eternal respect and gratitude for writing such a powerfully loving
rebuke, an admonition that brought me to prayerfully consider how well I
measure up to the standard of Christ and His love.

Such reflection will strengthen my faith and purify my walk, and it is not
in any way negated by the following comment:

Doug Wilson's responses to the letter, the most recent of which he posted on
"Blog and Mablog" last  night, are filthy.

In pulling out the stops to defend his refusal to consider the correction,
he has also maligned the character and motive of the writer.  He has,
perhaps unwittingly, proved his guilt by his comments -- he who was judged
unloving by another sister or brother is now he who gleefully trumpets his
belligerant nature, seemingly oblivious to the horror of it all.

Mercy, indeed.

keely emerine mix