[Vision2020] Call to Action

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jun 15 19:13:57 PDT 2005

David,

Let's see.

The use of opium, heroin, and cocaine derivatives have been among the drugs
in the treatment plan options for doctors for at least 150 years.  Almost
all the new heavy pain medications are synthetic narcotics.

But we can't use a much, much less dangerous, much cheaper substance to
alleviate pain and suffering for many persons?

Ignorance and superstition prevails again.

Thank you for alerting us to this stupidity.

Wayne