[Vision2020] An Open Letter [Continuing the Thread]

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 14 05:45:43 PDT 2005

Get friggin' real, Arnold!

It is not the "ship" of Christ Church that upsets many of us.  It is the
person at the helm of that ship and his plans for that ship that disturbs us
extremely.  We would openly and warmly welcome him and his ship to the
"harbor" of Moscow, provided his terms do not include ownership of that
harbor.

We believe in a strong sense of community where one hand washes the other,
where our community is looked at as "us" and not "me".  Doug Wilson not only
wants his cake and eat it, too.  He wants to own the whole dang bakery.

The US Constitution states the we should NOT recognize one religion above
any other.  The state of Idaho supports that as well.  Allowing a church to
hold religious services within a state tax supported facility, such as the
ASUI Kibbie Activity Center, and then providing them a $7,160 discount at a
time when many other UI departments are told to tighten their belts, extends
way beyond reason.

And, since you claim to have worked with Tony Stewart against the Aryan
Nations, you should be at the forefront in removing any links between
Moscow, Idaho, and the League of the South or any other neo-Confederate
movement.  But that is not likely to happen any time soon, now is it?

Take care, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse