[Vision2020] Horse Pucky Joan

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:58:35 PDT 2005

Dear Phil --

I read with great interest your email accusing Joan of not being a
real Jew. With that in mind, I am rather concerned about the
provenance of another prominent historical Jew! As it turns out, this
prominent Talmudic author was in fact descended from converts and thus
not a real Jew (1)!

In order to rectify this two-millennium old publication error, I
suggest (as I have done) that you contact Stephen Savitsky, President
of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, to see that
his name is immediately stricken from the Talmud.

Too many yeshiva students throughout the years have already fallen
victim to the erroneous presumption that people can in fact convert to
Judaism. It's up to you to stop them!

-- ACS

(1) This is not to mention the pseudo-Semitic imposter Abraham, whose
father was an idolater. I advise you to contact G-d post-haste to see
that this grievous error in the Torah be corrected as soon as
possible.