[Vision2020] Horse Pucky Joan

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 13 14:54:47 PDT 2005

Having just handed Joan a check to help with rental of the Kenworthy, Phil,
I can assure you it's paid for out of private donations.  Joan wouldn't act
dishonestly in securing the building, and I'm certain that isn't what you
were suggesting.

Having just spent a lovely morning with Joan, Phil, I can tell you that Joan
makes political statements when appropriate, but also pitches in to help out
a friend in need.  I don't tend to gravitate toward people who are so
steeped in political foment that they can't help me work with the auto body
shop.  Perhaps you meant that heart and mind are equally in play with Joan.
I'm going to assume you did.

As someone who has engaged in many conversations with Joan about spiritual
things, Phil, I can say this --  if my friend worships as Jew, she is, to
me, a Jew -- if not by matriarchal descent, then by conversion, and why do
you care?  I think I'll focus on my depth of devotion to my faith, not on
hers, and I just know that you are more concerned about yours than about
either of ours.

Glad we cleared that up.  I hate the smell of mud on a lovely spring day.

keely