[Vision2020] Pedestrian Friendly, yeah right!

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jun 13 10:11:31 PDT 2005

Well, Tim you'll be happy to know that I do stop for pedestrians....as long
as they aren't jaywalking.
As for bicyclists, well they have to obey the same laws other vehicles. If
the rider gets off and walks the bike across a crosswalk, I'll stop. If the
rider wants to ride across, well, then it's a right of way issue.
Bikers have their pros and cons....on one hand they keep my undercarriage
rust free, on the other, their bikes keep leaving dents in my bumper!

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.