[Vision2020] Finally done: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Sun Jun 12 12:02:46 PDT 2005

And yet, the law specifically says that I can quote excepts from copyrighted
works and comment upon them.

In fact, you do it all the time here from Wilson's blog. That's copyrighted
and you quote from it freely.

So, given the fact that I can lawfully quote what you say here on Venom2020,
I think my sense of honor is preserved by doing so.

Best,
Dale

  _____